Error in settings the website ojs3

hello,

i use ojs3 and i go to the settings → website the error message

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/ihcpiraq/public_html/ojs2/lib/pkp/controllers/tab/settings/appearance/form/PKPAppearanceForm.inc.php on line 109

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/ihcpiraq/public_html/ojs2/lib/pkp/controllers/tab/settings/appearance/form/PKPAppearanceForm.inc.php:109) in /home/ihcpiraq/public_html/ojs2/lib/pkp/classes/template/PKPTemplateManager.inc.php on line 785

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/ihcpiraq/public_html/ojs2/lib/pkp/controllers/tab/settings/appearance/form/PKPAppearanceForm.inc.php:109) in /home/ihcpiraq/public_html/ojs2/lib/pkp/classes/template/PKPTemplateManager.inc.php on line 788
{“status”:true,“content”:"\n\n\t\t\tHelp\n\t</a>\n\n

and after link the part of error appear as link the error message

The requested URL /" was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

what can i do please

Hi @firas,

What version of OJS are you using?

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

Thank you
I use ojs 3.0.1

Hi @firas,

This error suggests that your installation doesn’t have any theme plugins installed. There should be at least one – the default theme plugin. Are you doing any custom work in this area?

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

thank you,
not install any theme and now install and ok big thank