Error after migratin ojs 2.4.8 to 3.1.2-1

As you can see in the figure, the keywords are displayed like the rest of the elements when you go to various sections of the software. They may appear collapsed.Captura%20de%20pantalla%20de%202020-05-20%2013-07-34

The problem is when click on abstract overlap keywords. I upload an image.
Captura%20de%20pantalla%20de%202020-05-22%2012-51-46

Hi @Enrique_Manuel_Touce,

I’m not sure I’m spotting the specific problem based on the screenshots. Can you be more specific?

Thanks,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

The problem is that when you click on the summary it is displayed in all languages and they mount on the keywords as you can see in Italian and French

Any idea that we can solve this?

I see the problem, but need a little more context on the screenshot before I’ll be able to replicate the problem here… Can you screenshot the whole page, not just the visible portion, and describe the steps you take to cause the problem (i.e. which field you click to cause the overlap)?

Regards,
Alec Smecher

Hi, I upload a new image. For replicate the problem i go to change metadata and click on abstract.
Captura%20de%20pantalla%20de%202020-06-01%2009-36-55

Hi Alec, any idea that we can solve this?
Regards

I believe this was fixed incidentally with a rewrite of the metadata forms, which is included in OJS 3.2.x; I don’t know if you’ve considered an upgrade, but I think it would resolve this.

Regards,
Alec Smecher

Thanks for your reply. At this moment the upgrade is not an option. Is there any way to resolve this?

Do you see this issue in the author’s submission process, or only in the editor’s metadata interface?

Regards,
Alec Smecher

Yes Alec is correct the issue is on author submission process too.

Hi Alec

Is any way to solve this settings without upgrade the plataform.

Thanks

We still haven’t been able to replicate the problem locally. It might make sense to try a submission via the author’s submission process in order to see the problem directly. Could you send me a private message with details I can use to view a test submission (e.g. in a test author’s account)?

Regards,
Alec Smecher

I was able to figure out the cause of this issue, and I’ve filed it at Tag-It based submission metadata fields may collide with other multilingual metadata popovers · Issue #6073 · pkp/pkp-lib · GitHub.

Regards,
Alec Smecher

Hi,

Thanks, I apply the solution and works well.

Regards

1 Like