Error after apply patch 2.4.8-1

Hi all

recently apply the patch to release 2.4.8-1 with the next command: $ patch -p1 < ojs-2.4.8_to_2.4.8-1.patch when finish and test the changes the aplication not working and show a error 500 I put this line ini_set(‘display_errors’, E_ALL); in the file index.php and show me this errors:

Warning: include_once(/home/sicesi/revistas/lib/pkp/classes/file/FileManager.inc.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/sicesi/revistas/lib/pkp/includes/functions.inc.php on line 28

Warning: include_once(): Failed opening ‘/home/sicesi/revistas/lib/pkp/classes/file/FileManager.inc.php’ for inclusion (include_path=’.:/home/sicesi/revistas/classes:/home/sicesi/revistas/pages:/home/sicesi/revistas/lib/pkp:/home/sicesi/revistas/lib/pkp/classes:/home/sicesi/revistas/lib/pkp/pages:/home/sicesi/revistas/lib/pkp/lib/adodb:/home/sicesi/revistas/lib/pkp/lib/phputf8:/home/sicesi/revistas/lib/pkp/lib/pqp/classes:/home/sicesi/revistas/lib/pkp/lib/smarty:.:/php/includes:/usr/local/php/lib/php’) in /home/sicesi/revistas/lib/pkp/includes/functions.inc.php on line 28

Fatal error: Class ‘FileManager’ not found in /home/sicesi/revistas/lib/pkp/classes/file/PKPPublicFileManager.inc.php on line 19

somebody can I tell me what it is bad and how I can fix this errors

thanks for the help

Hi @christian_criollo,

The important message is…

Warning: include_once(/home/sicesi/revistas/lib/pkp/classes/file/FileManager.inc.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied

This means that your file permissions aren’t correct on lib/pkp/classes/file/FileManager.inc.php.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team