Error 500 whith PKP Usage Statistics Report

Hello,
I have OJS 3.2.1.1 installed, with 6 journals working correctly
When I try to get the report of the Pkp Usage Statistics Report of one of my 6 journals, I get an http 500 internal error, with the 5 other journals, the plugin works fine.
the server (Linux Debian Jessie - apache 2) error_log dont give a useful indication, here is what is mentionned in the log file :
“ojs2: 404 Not Found
PHP Notice: Trying to get property ‘single’ of non-object in /var/www/html/plugins/generic/citationStyleLanguage/lib/vendor/seboettg/citeproc-php/src/Rendering/Date/DatePart.php on line 227
PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function import() in /var/www/html/lib/pkp/classes/submission/SubmissionKeyword.inc.php:17\nStack trace:\n#0 {main}\n thrown in /var/www/html/lib/pkp/classes/submission/SubmissionKeyword.inc.php on line 17
PHP Notice: Trying to get property ‘single’ of non-object in /var/www/html/plugins/generic/citationStyleLanguage/lib/vendor/seboettg/citeproc-php/src/Rendering/Date/DatePart.php on line 227”

anyone has an idea ?

Hi @azzedine,

I don’t think those errors are related to the 500 error; I’d suggest re-triggering the 500 error then immediately checking the log for a failure. If you don’t see something with the word Error in it there, it’s possible that an error is happening on the web server level (instead of PHP). In some cases there is a separate log file for that, depending on your server configuration.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team