Error 500 on download files

When I try to download any file I get an error 500. I’d move my site to another account on the same hosting provider. The error on the log is:

mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP Warning: Declaration of PKPUsageEventPlugin::getEnabled() should be compatible with LazyLoadPlugin::getEnabled($contextId = NULL) in /home/www/polibotanica.mx/ojs/lib/pkp/plugins/generic/usageEvent/PKPUsageEventPlugin.inc.php on line 386

Here is the php info of the old site
PHP armino

Here is the php info of the new site
PHP polibotanica

My systems details are:
OJS 3.1.1.2
PHP 7.0.33
MyQL 5.7.23

Hi @Pedro_Araoz_Palomino,

This looks like a cosmetic warning not related to the problem. Are there any relevant errors in the log? You can inspect log just after the problem appears to be sure that it’s related.

In the front end:

500 Internal Server Error

Stack Trace:

File: /home/www/polibotanica.mx/ojs/lib/pkp/classes/core/PKPRouter.inc.php line 372
Function: FileApiHandler->downloadFile(Array(4), Object(Request))

File: /home/www/polibotanica.mx/ojs/lib/pkp/classes/core/PKPComponentRouter.inc.php line 256
Function: PKPRouter->_authorizeInitializeAndCallRequest(Array(2), Object(Request), Array(4))

File: /home/www/polibotanica.mx/ojs/lib/pkp/classes/core/Dispatcher.inc.php line 134
Function: PKPComponentRouter->route(Object(Request))

File: /home/www/polibotanica.mx/ojs/lib/pkp/classes/core/PKPApplication.inc.php line 247
Function: Dispatcher->dispatch(Object(Request))

File: /home/www/polibotanica.mx/ojs/index.php line 68
Function: PKPApplication->execute()

The error log:
[Thu Sep 03 22:36:50 2020] [error] mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP Warning: Declaration of PKPUsageEventPlugin::getEnabled() should be compatible with LazyLoadPlugin::getEnabled($contextId = NULL) in /home/www/polibotanica.mx/ojs/lib/pkp/plugins/generic/usageEvent/PKPUsageEventPlugin.inc.php on line 0
[Thu Sep 03 22:36:50 2020] [error] mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP Warning: Declaration of PKPUsageEventPlugin::getEnabled() should be compatible with LazyLoadPlugin::getEnabled($contextId = NULL) in /home/www/polibotanica.mx/ojs/lib/pkp/plugins/generic/usageEvent/PKPUsageEventPlugin.inc.php on line 0

Hi

did you just upgrade the ojs version? or it happened suddenly ?

Hi goodzy.

It justs happened after I changue the hosting of OJS from one account to another in the same server with the same configuration.

Regards

The problem was the structure of the files folder.