Error 500 and 403

I have a different problems working with OJS 2.4.8.0

1. I can send email from OJS to users
  2. When I try edit Block Plugin give the error: You don’t have permission to access /index.php/Entreciencias/manager/plugin/blocks/Enlaces de interés/save on this server.
  3. When I try to edit in Configuration, point 5 Appearance give me: You don’t have permission to access /index.php/Entreciencias/manager/saveSetup/5 on this server.

Some ideas ?
URL: https://revistaentreciencias.enes.unam.mx/index.php/Entreciencias/index

Hi @gamac,

It’s better to post one subject per thread, so that users can follow the conversations better if they have a similar problem.

I can send email from OJS to users

Do you mean that you can’t send email? Can you provide more detail?

When I try edit Block Plugin give the error: You don’t have permission to access /index.php/Entreciencias/manager/plugin/blocks/Enlaces de interés/save on this server.

I’m not sure the custom block manager can handle accented characters in block titles. You may need to edit this block in your database. It’s also possible that your database encoding has changed (e.g. via a dump/restore operation) and corrupted your character encodings. If you’re having trouble with accented characters elsewhere, this might be something to look into.

When I try to edit in Configuration, point 5 Appearance give me: You don’t have permission to access /index.php/Entreciencias/manager/saveSetup/5 on this server.

Check your server’s mod_security log; it’s likely that a security rule is getting accidentally triggered.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team