Energeiα - a journal in seven languages

The Institute of Romance Studies of the University of Zurich has revitalized its journal ἐnergeiα - online journal for linguistics, language philosophy and history of linguistics on OJS.

Both GUI and journal content are provided in English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese and Romanian language. A big thank you goes to the translation community on translate.pkp.sfu.ca!

4 Likes

Visit ours too…
Langua: Journal of Linguistics, Literature, and Language Education
We use OJStat. Do you?

No. For those journals that are interested in access statistics we have Matomo.

1 Like

@mpbraendle How do you show the html with the journal header (and not in iframe)? Do you have a code that you are able to share? I’m also interested to know if the html downloads/views statistics in OJS is still working after your changes to the html article galley plugin?

Hi @tormod,

the original plugin was from @ajnyga - GitHub - ajnyga/embedHtmlArticleGalley . I adapted it, updated it to OJS 3.3 and included the header and footer parts. Statistics do work. Let’s see how we can share my code back with him.

Thanks @mpbraendle. We have tried to use GitHub - ajnyga/embedHtmlArticleGalley, but have some problems getting it to work in OJS 3.3. We would also like to include header and footer, so it would be greatly appreciated if you could share your code.

Actually, I had shared it already, but I will upload the updated code soon to GitHub - mpbraendle/embedHtmlArticleGalleyHeader: OJS embedded HTML Article Galley including header and footer and let you know.

The code is on GitHub - mpbraendle/embedHtmlArticleGalleyHeader: OJS embedded HTML Article Galley including header and footer . Please use the master branch that is for OJS 3.3

1 Like

Many thanks @mpbraendle

This topic was automatically closed after 12 days. New replies are no longer allowed.