Empty email sent

Hi,

I have OJS 3.3.0.5 and noticed an empty email has been sent. It was sent immediately after the submission confirmation email. I have checked in the Activity log and in the DB in the email_log table. Both sent emails are listed, the second is empty.
I have checked also some other submissions and seems only the submission confirmation email has been sent and no empty emails afterwards.

Any idea what caused that? Any possibility to see which email template has been used for the empty email?

Regards, Primož

Hi @primozs,

By any chance were these custom emails in a different locale?
This bug was recently discovered Custom email templates lost upon changing language configuration · Issue #7098 · pkp/pkp-lib · GitHub - but that might not necessarily be the issue.

-Roger
PKP Team

Hi @rcgillis ,

Thank you for your help. The problem I have is I don’t know which email template has been used. Any idea how to find out that?

Regards, Primož

Hi @primozs,

Does it show up in the in the Activity Log or the Discussions for the particular submission?

Regards,

Roger

Hi @rcgillis ,

Just empty email, as I wrote above. The only thing is the journal abbreviation in the email subject :frowning:

Regards, Primož

Hi @primozs,

Hmmm… I’m not entirely sure what might be the issue is here. Perhaps another PKP community member or staff member will be able to assist though.

-Roger
PKP Team

This topic was automatically closed after 13 days. New replies are no longer allowed.