Email Reviewer error REVIEW_ACK

After updating the OJS from version 3.1.1.4 to 3.2.1.4, we found two situations:
1 - the reviewer email option no longer contains the text already filled in (REVIEW_ACK);
2 - after confirming the reading of the review, the option to read review remains. However, in the previous version, it enabled the option to thank the reviewer and afterwards enabled the option to revert the decision;
This is a bug? as I didn’t find anything in the release notes to justify such.

Hi @williamm,

Can you you verify a few more things here:

1. Is it that you cannot select this particular email or that the text of the email is just not there?
  2. Could you explain this a bit further? I’m not sure I understand exactly where you are encountering this?

For both of the above, could you provide screenshots of the issues you are encountering (with any identifying information blurred out). That way we can better identify these issues.

Best regards,

Roger
PKP Team

Hi @rcgillis ,

1. Is it that you cannot select this particular email or that the text of the email is just not there?
    The template text (REVIEW_ACK) exists in the templates, but does not appear in the form of
    the reviewer email.
  2. Could you explain this a bit further? I’m not sure I understand exactly where you are encountering this?
    In the previous version, after the editor read the reviewer’s assessment and made the reviewer’s assessment, the system enabled the “reverse decision” option, but now the “read review” option remains.
    I tested both situations on OJS3 Testdrive Journal and the same thing happens.
    Old
    New