Email issue in OJS 3

We are using ojs 3, if we send email to authors by OJS system.We have noticed that by gmail detail via srv392.main-hosting-eu and mailed by srv392.main-hosting-eu How we can replace this with our journal information.
In config.Inc.php our email setting details below, Even we have added one of our gmail in smtp username and smtp password. But not observed any changes. Please could you help us, how we solve this issue?
; Email Settings ;
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

[email]

; Use SMTP for sending mail instead of mail()
; smtp = On

; SMTP server settings
; smtp_server = mail.example.com
; smtp_port = 25

; Enable SMTP authentication
; Supported mechanisms: ssl, tls
; smtp_auth = ssl
; smtp_username = username
; smtp_password = password

; Allow envelope sender to be specified
; (may not be possible with some server configurations)
; allow_envelope_sender = Off

; Default envelope sender to use if none is specified elsewhere
; default_envelope_sender = my_address@my_host.com

strong text

If email send by our OJS 3, On gmail details showing like that. Please check it below. Want to replace those via and mailed by address with our journal domain. We have contacted with our hosting person, they said this setting is not in our hand.

reply-to: Open Journal Systems xxxxxxxx@yahoo.com
to: xx axxx6@gmail.com
date: Jul 22, 2021, 8:06 PM
subject: [XXX] Password Reset Confirmation
mailed-by: srv392.main-hosting.eu

Hi @Ali12,

What specific version of OJS 3 are you using (e.g. 3.3.0-6)?

-Roger
PKP Team

@rcgillis we are using OJS version 3.2.0.3.

Hi @Ali12,

Thanks for providing this additional info. I will see if any of our team members who are more familiar with email configurations can assist when they are available. In the meantime, there are also some related posts to Gmail and email configuration on the forum that you might want to have a look at, if you haven’t already (a search for “Gmail” and “Email” should bring them up). There is also the email section of our admin guide too that you might want to have a look at: Email

-Roger
PKP Team

@rcgillis we have checked Email this too but didn’t find solution. I hope team members who are more familiar with email configurations will assist me. Thank you so much for your reply.

Hi all,

Cross-posted here: Help with Gmail Setting - #4 by Ali12

@Ali12, it’s best not to post the same question in two places; I’d suggest continuing the conversation on the other thread.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team