Edit User Profile

Description of issue or problem I’m having:
When I want to edit user profile, it does not save the. In other words the continue button is not executed.

Steps I took leading up to the issue:

Go to user and roles
Choose one
Edit the profile
Then press continue and nothing happened.

What I tried to resolve the issue:
Nothing as it seems that it is a system error

Application Version - e.g., OJS 3.1.2:

Additional information, such as screenshots and error log messages if applicable:

Hi @qassimnasir,

So, nothing happens - you don’t see an error displayed, or do you see kind of like a spinning circle? You might want to check your PHP error logs as well and post any relevant output here - that may help identify the issue.

Best regards,

Roger
PKP Team

where I can find PHP error logs if I use windows server

configuration.php’ not found or unable to stat

That is what I found
Any solution

Hi @qassimnasir,

This thread gives some helpful advice:

In particular, this part:

" For those looking for a Windows solution, use php --info | findstr /r /c:"error_log" to see where the log file is"

However, not being a windows user, I can’t say for certain that this is the best way.

-Roger
PKP Team

[02-Dec-2021 13:28:15 Asia/Dubai] PHP Warning: array_intersect(): Expected parameter 1 to be an array, null given in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\spu-uos\lib\pkp\controllers\grid\queries\QueriesAccessHelper.inc.php on line 159

That I found
Any assistance

[02-Dec-2021 13:28:15 Asia/Dubai] PHP Notice: Undefined offset: 3 in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\spu-uos\lib\pkp\controllers\grid\queries\QueriesAccessHelper.inc.php on line 159

[02-Dec-2021 13:28:15 Asia/Dubai] PHP Notice: Undefined offset: 3 in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\spu-uos\lib\pkp\controllers\grid\queries\QueriesAccessHelper.inc.php on line 159

Hi @qassimnasir,

Thanks for providing this additional information. I will see if our staff can have a look at this when they are available.

-Roger
PKP Team

Highly appreciated for your kind care and support

Any updates for the error please