During submission, metadata shows section policy of all sections

Hi,
I updated to OJS 3.1.2.1 in June and I find that, during submission, the author is shown section policies of all sections even though the article is assigned to one particular section. Each policy is titled with the generic ‘section policy’ instead of going with the name of the specific section (example: original article, Editorial).

This is what it looks like:
Section: Editorial
Articles must be submitted to one of the journal’s sections.*

Section Policy
Descriptive, observational, or intervention study; outcome study; or survey Word count of text is up to 3000 words (excluding references and abstract) An abstract of up to 250 words References up to 30 May include images

Section Policy
Descriptive, observational, or intervention study; outcome study; or survey Word count of text is up to 3000 words (excluding references and abstract) A structured abstract of up to 250 words References up to 30 May include images

Section PolicyReflective student narratives with accompanying expert commentaries on issues of ethics and professionalism

Section Policy
systematic critical assessment of literature/artwork/film/practice Word count of text is up to 4000 words (excluding references and abstract) An unstructured abstract of up to 250 words References up to 90 May include images

Section Policy
…and so on…
How do I fix it?
Many thanks

Hi @Rhime_MEU,

See Section policies are not displayed anywhere · Issue #2638 · pkp/pkp-lib · GitHub for details & watch for follow-up there.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

1 Like