Download statistics and PlumX stop working

I have the problem with download statistics and PlumX. From some reason they stopped on November, 25. In usageStats/archive last log is from November 25.
In error.log receive

text/x-generic error_log ( ASCII text )

[26-Dec-2020 15:28:47 Europe/Belgrade] PHP Warning: Declaration of PlumAnalyticsSettingsForm::fetch($request) should be compatible with Form::fetch($request, $template = NULL, $display = false) in /home/ijcadsee/public_html/plugins/generic/plum/PlumAnalyticsSettingsForm.inc.php on line 0 [26-Dec-2020 15:28:47 Europe/Belgrade] PHP Warning: Declaration of PlumAnalyticsSettingsForm::execute() should be compatible with Form::execute(…$functionArgs) in /home/ijcadsee/public_html/plugins/generic/plum/PlumAnalyticsSettingsForm.inc.php on line 0 [26-Dec-2020 15:28:57 Europe/Belgrade] PHP Warning: Declaration of PlumAnalyticsSettingsForm::fetch($request) should be compatible with Form::fetch($request, $template = NULL, $display = false) in /home/ijcadsee/public_html/plugins/generic/plum/PlumAnalyticsSettingsForm.inc.php on line 0 [26-Dec-2020 15:28:57 Europe/Belgrade] PHP Warning: Declaration of PlumAnalyticsSettingsForm::execute() should be compatible with Form::execute(…$functionArgs) in /home/ijcadsee/public_html/plugins/generic/plum/PlumAnalyticsSettingsForm.inc.php on line 0 [26-Dec-2020 15:30:09 Europe/Belgrade] PHP Warning: Declaration of PlumAnalyticsSettingsForm::fetch($request) should be compatible with Form::fetch($request, $template = NULL, $display = false) in /home/ijcadsee/public_html/plugins/generic/plum/PlumAnalyticsSettingsForm.inc.php on line 92 [26-Dec-2020 15:30:09 Europe/Belgrade] PHP Warning: Declaration of PlumAnalyticsSettingsForm::execute() should be compatible with Form::execute(…$functionArgs) in /home/ijcadsee/public_html/plugins/generic/plum/PlumAnalyticsSettingsForm.inc.php on line 112 [26-Dec-2020 15:30:15 Europe/Belgrade] PHP Warning: Declaration of PlumAnalyticsSettingsForm::fetch($request) should be compatible with Form::fetch($request, $template = NULL, $display = false) in /home/ijcadsee/public_html/plugins/generic/plum/PlumAnalyticsSettingsForm.inc.php on line 92 [26-Dec-2020 15:30:15 Europe/Belgrade] PHP Warning: Declaration of PlumAnalyticsSettingsForm::execute() should be compatible with Form::execute(…$functionArgs) in /home/ijcadsee/public_html/plugins/generic/plum/PlumAnalyticsSettingsForm.inc.php on line 112

Also, Download statistics stop working. Open Journal Systems 3.2.1.2 is active with PHP 7.3, I am using Default Theme.
Any idea to solve problems with PlumX and statistics?

Regards,
Lazar

Hi @Lazar_Stosic,

What version of the plugin are you using?

-Roger
PKP Team

Hi @rcgillis ,

I don`t know why and how but PlumX start working. I did not do nothing and suddenly is started. Probably was problem with server, not with plugin or OJS.

Kind regards,
Lazar