DOAJ export requires authentication

Hello,
I am using OJS 2.3.6.0, and th export plugin is requiring authentication.
I would like to make http://linguamatica.com/index.php/linguamatica/login?source=%2Findex.php%2Flinguamatica%2Fmanager%2Fimportexport%2Fplugin%2FDOAJPlugin%2Fexport public, so DOAJ could index automatically our journal.

What is the best approach for that?

Thank you
Alberto

Hi @ambs,

First, I’d suggest upgrading; that’s a very old install of OJS, and the DOAJ plugin has changed.

DOAJ has only launched its CRUD API within the last couple of weeks, and we’ll be adding support for it in the near future, but haven’t done so yet. In the meantime, even with the newest release, content will need to be manually submitted to DOAJ. (The tracking issue for this new API is here: Implement CRUD API for DOAJ · Issue #850 · pkp/pkp-lib · GitHub)

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

Dear Alec,

Thanks for the answer. If I will still need to send it manually, I’ll wait for the next release.

Best wishes,
Alberto

Hi @ambs,

I’d suggest signing up for updates on the issue tracker entry linked above – but beware that running an old version of OJS has risks and it’s generally a good idea to keep up to date.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

Hi,

Yep, already subscribed to that issue. I know updates are needed, but as always, we lack the time.

Thanks,
Alberto