Display of references OJS 3.0.2.0

Hello,
When NI put references in article metadata they look nice when seen in form. When I click on article
like on this link
http://thermal-science.tech/journal/index.php/thsci/article/view/2334
many lines are wrapped much before end of line.
Please advise how to make the lines completed until the end of line.
Thanks

When I click through this link, I get a search page. Can you share an alternate example?

OK. Please check screenshot and you will see that lines are wrapped as they should not be.

What do you get when you inspect the source HTML? You can paste it here between thee backticks, like so:

test text
new line, etc.

``` ```
I get this

```

`[1] Kaviany, M., Principles of Heat Transfer in Porous Media, Springer, New York, USA, 1995

[2] Baleanu, D., et al., Fractional Calculus: Models and Numerical Methods. Series on Complexity, Nonlinearity

and Chaos, Vol. 3, World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., Singapore, 2012

[3] Chen, W., et al., Anomalous Diffusion Modeling by Fractal and Fractional Derivatives, Comput. Math.

Appl., 59 (2010), 5, pp. 1754-1758

[4] Gorenflo, R., Mainardi, F., Fractional Calculus: Integral and Differential Equations of Fractional Order,

in: Fractals and Fractional Calculus in Continuum Mechanics (Eds. A. Carpinetti, F. Mainardi), Springer-

Verlag, New York, USA, 1997, pp. 223-276

Those <br /> tags in the middle of your references are what are causing the line breaks.

I don’t think the references field has HTML editing enabled, so that means there are almost certainly line breaks in the original references field in the metadata. Can you double check this by copying the references from the metadata an pasting them in a wide text editor window? You should get only 4 lines unless there are unwanted line breaks.

I always paste reference firstly into Geany so all potential formatting is gone. However, I realized that happens that if there is word wrap after 70 characters it recognized that as
which is strange.
When I canceled word wrap in Geany it displayed them properly.

Huh.

Thanks