Discrepancy in Abstracts Under Review - Track Director & Director view

Hi,

I have the role as Director of a Conference, and regularly report Submission numbers to a Customer.
Today I noticed that the Number of Submissions Under Review differs from the Track Director view; specfically the Track Director summary table is showing entries which are ‘Incomplete’ from the author’s point of view. How is this possible?
Can I either (a) Add the Incomplete records to the Director summary table or (b) remove the Incomplete Status submissions from the Track Director view?

(b) is preferred.

Any ideas?

Thanks
Paul

Hi @Paul_Coyne,

What is the status of the submissions that demonstrate this problem? Are you using the two-step submission process (abstract submission, abstract review, submission upload, submission review)?

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

Hi Alex

The process is Abstract only, with 4 pillars and 4 track directors and a
reviewer pool.

Does that help?

Thanks
Paul

Hi @Paul_Coyne,

Hmm, it’s possible that you’ve hit a bug – the quickest way to debug it would probably be to PM me a database dump. Would that be a possibility? Feel free to anonymize anything in the DB you want before sending it over (e.g. the password and email columns in the users table). And let me know how quickest to see the problem, e.g. which track director is seeing the problem.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public knowledge Project Team