Disabled user fields after upgrading to 3.1.2

Dear all,
After upgradind the OJS installation to the 3.1.2 version, some fields of the user are no longer enabled.

Here you can see that when I am editing or creating a user, the textboxes of these fields are not available.Therefore, I cannot set the values of these properties.
Captura

Any help would be appreciated.

Hi @Albert_Rego_Manez,

Thank you for your question. It appears that the installation was not successful. Could you please check to see if there is anything in your error log.

Kind Regards,
Patricia Mangahis
Public Knowledge Project Intern

Thanks for your help.
I have restore my installation from a backup and then I have upgraded it again.
Unfortunately, it has not solve my problems.

Here you can find the last lines of the log after reupgrading:

[14-May-2019 05:51:03 CST6CDT] PHP Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; dbObject has a deprecated constructor in /home/ocpopen5/public_html/ojs/lib/pkp/lib/adodb/adodb-xmlschema.inc.php on line 106
[14-May-2019 05:51:03 CST6CDT] PHP Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; dbTable has a deprecated constructor in /home/ocpopen5/public_html/ojs/lib/pkp/lib/adodb/adodb-xmlschema.inc.php on line 205
[14-May-2019 05:51:03 CST6CDT] PHP Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; dbIndex has a deprecated constructor in /home/ocpopen5/public_html/ojs/lib/pkp/lib/adodb/adodb-xmlschema.inc.php on line 613
[14-May-2019 05:51:03 CST6CDT] PHP Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; dbData has a deprecated constructor in /home/ocpopen5/public_html/ojs/lib/pkp/lib/adodb/adodb-xmlschema.inc.php on line 774
[14-May-2019 05:51:03 CST6CDT] PHP Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; dbQuerySet has a deprecated constructor in /home/ocpopen5/public_html/ojs/lib/pkp/lib/adodb/adodb-xmlschema.inc.php on line 959
[14-May-2019 05:51:03 CST6CDT] PHP Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; adoSchema has a deprecated constructor in /home/ocpopen5/public_html/ojs/lib/pkp/lib/adodb/adodb-xmlschema.inc.php on line 1217
[14-May-2019 05:51:03 CST6CDT] PHP Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; ADODB_Cache_File has a deprecated constructor in /home/ocpopen5/public_html/ojs/lib/pkp/lib/adodb/adodb.inc.php on line 263
[14-May-2019 05:51:03 CST6CDT] PHP Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; ADOConnection has a deprecated constructor in /home/ocpopen5/public_html/ojs/lib/pkp/lib/adodb/adodb.inc.php on line 359
[14-May-2019 05:51:03 CST6CDT] PHP Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; ADORecordSet has a deprecated constructor in /home/ocpopen5/public_html/ojs/lib/pkp/lib/adodb/adodb.inc.php on line 2921
[14-May-2019 05:51:03 CST6CDT] PHP Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; ADORecordSet_array has a deprecated constructor in /home/ocpopen5/public_html/ojs/lib/pkp/lib/adodb/adodb.inc.php on line 3939
[14-May-2019 05:51:13 CST6CDT] PHP Deprecated: Non-static method PKPRequest::isPost() should not be called statically in /home/ocpopen5/public_html/ojs/lib/pkp/classes/form/validation/FormValidatorPost.inc.php on line 38
[14-May-2019 05:51:13 CST6CDT] PHP Deprecated: Non-static method PKPRequest::_checkThis() should not be called statically in /home/ocpopen5/public_html/ojs/lib/pkp/classes/core/PKPRequest.inc.php on line 396
[14-May-2019 05:51:13 CST6CDT] PHP Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; CounterReport has a deprecated constructor in /home/ocpopen5/public_html/ojs/plugins/reports/counter/classes/CounterReport.inc.php on line 33
[14-May-2019 05:51:19 CST6CDT] WARNING: The NavigationMenu (ContextId: 2, Title: User Navigation Menu, Area: user) will be skipped because the specified area has already a NavigationMenu attached.
[14-May-2019 05:51:19 CST6CDT] WARNING: The NavigationMenu (ContextId: 2, Title: Primary Navigation Menu, Area: primary) will be skipped because the specified area has already a NavigationMenu attached.
[14-May-2019 05:51:19 CST6CDT] WARNING: The NavigationMenu (ContextId: 1, Title: User Navigation Menu, Area: user) will be skipped because the specified area has already a NavigationMenu attached.
[14-May-2019 05:51:19 CST6CDT] WARNING: The NavigationMenu (ContextId: 1, Title: Primary Navigation Menu, Area: primary) will be skipped because the specified area has already a NavigationMenu attached.
[14-May-2019 05:51:19 CST6CDT] WARNING: The NavigationMenu (ContextId: 0, Title: User Navigation Menu, Area: user) will be skipped because the specified area has already a NavigationMenu attached.

Hi @Albert_Rego_Manez,

That looks like a Javascript problem to me. Have you tried a hard refresh on your browser? It’s possible that old code is cached.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

Thanks for the comment.
Anyway, I have to reinstall the whole system to import new users than have been created in the original OJS installation of the journal, which it is in 2.4.8.1, and it seems that I can’t import the data directly.