Disable Editorial Reports Email to Section Editors?

Application Version - OJS 3.2.0.3

How do I disable the editorial statistics email reports to section editors that are sent on the first day of each month? Is there a code that I can comment out? The email template itself doesn’t give the option to disable or delete as seen in the snip below. Thank you!
stats report email template

Update on this topic: I was able to disable the template in the database (phpMyAdmin) in the table “email_templates_default” and looking for “STATISTICS_REPORT_NOTIFICATION” and changing the value from 0 to 1 for can_disable. This will enable the option to disable the email template in the workflow settings.

I’m still not sure if it will disable the Editorial Reports being sent to the Section Editors. Wish this option could be disabled by the journal managers.

Hi @talknshare,

Thanks for documenting this; I’ve committed that change for future installations: Enable can_disable for STATISTICS_REPORT_NOTIFICATION https://forum.p… · pkp/ojs@61c503a · GitHub

(Existing users will need to make the change in the database, as described above.)

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

2 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: Controlling recipients of STATISTICS_REPORT_NOTIFICATION