- Application Version - OJS 3.2.1-3
- Description: Datacite Plugin loads set password from the database to the frontend. It is not human-readable, but this still results in the password being saveable in a password manager of e. g. Firefox
- Steps: Install Datacite Plugin, set dummy credentials, open the plugin preferences again, save passwords via any browser’s password manager
- Tried Workaround: Uncomment the code that shows the password-input, but this way we would be unable to change the settings in the future
- Expected behaviour: Only show the input field and information on whether or not credentials are set in the database. There is absolutely no need to actually load the content from the database to the input fields. Or is there?