"Current" page reads "This journal has not published any issues" to public users despite an issue having been published and available on the homepage

Description of issue or problem I’m having:
“Current” page reads “This journal has not published any issues” to public users despite an issue having been published and available on the homepage. The issue is viewable here: Journal of Postsecondary Student Success. When I am logged in to OJS, I can view the current issue on the “Current” page. However, when I am logged out, the Current page returns the above error message despite the issue having been published.

Steps I took leading up to the issue:
Publishing the issue and leaving the box to notify registered users selected.

What I tried to resolve the issue:
I tried unpublishing and republishing. I also tried unpublishing, deactivating the ORCID plugin, and republishing. Neither of these worked.

Application Version - e.g., OJS 3.3.0:5

Additional information, such as screenshots and error log messages if applicable:
Screen Shot 2021-08-31 at 6.13.19 PM

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Hi @devsoper,

I’m able to see your current issue fine here: Vol. 1 No. 1 (2021) | Journal of Postsecondary Student Success

Screen Shot 2021-09-01 at 9.16.41 AM

Did you manage to resolve the issue? Or, are you still seeing that same message in your browser?

-Roger
PKP Team

Yes, the problem seems to have resolved itself overnight. Thanks, Roger!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 2 days. New replies are no longer allowed.