CSS for site setting and entire of page of OCS

I recently install OCS and setup a website for a conference. I would like to apply exactly the same css for site setting and entire page of OCS. However, It appears me that there is only one option to select CSS in hosted conferences (from dropdown menu), not for site setting page.

Is there any custom css, similar to https://pkp.sfu.ca/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/ocs_thumb.png ?

Hi @novice,

Under Site Administrator, go to Site Settings; there’s an option there to upload a CSS file.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

Hi @asmecher

Thank you very much for your suggestion. Can you please provide me a link where I can choose and download CSS file?

Hi @novice,

That’s intended for you to write your own CSS – alternately you should be able to use one of the CSS files built into the various themes built into OCS, which will make the site-wide pages look like the themes that are available within conferences themselves.

Regards,
Alec Smecher

Hi, everyone,

I want to make a total redesign of conference sites, but it´s impossible without some DOM manipulation, I think. Can I upload some JavasScript file to achieve that purpose, in OJS 2.4.7.1?

Thank you in advance!

Hi @tirmey,

Are you using OCS or OJS?

Regards,
Alec Smecher

Sorry, my mistake! The correct system and version are OCS - 2.3.6.0.

It´s a conference system…!l!

Hi @tirmey,

Altering the generated markup, either by editing the markup directly, or by using Javascript-based DOM manipulations, will require changes to the template files. You might consider just editing the templates directly – these are .tpl files (Smarty templates). See this blog post for information on our current plans for OCS, incidentally.

Regards,
Alec Smecher