Create/Update OJS 2.4.8-1 Error

Hello All,

I got an error when I creating/updating a new Journal in site Administration.

Here is the Error Message Below:

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required ‘plugins/reports/counter/classes/CounterReport.inc.php’ (include_path=’.:/home2/idnbcons/public_html/philair.ph/publication/classes:/home2/idnbcons/public_html/philair.ph/publication/pages:/home2/idnbcons/public_html/philair.ph/publication/lib/pkp:/home2/idnbcons/public_html/philair.ph/publication/lib/pkp/classes:/home2/idnbcons/public_html/philair.ph/publication/lib/pkp/pages:/home2/idnbcons/public_html/philair.ph/publication/lib/pkp/lib/adodb:/home2/idnbcons/public_html/philair.ph/publication/lib/pkp/lib/phputf8:/home2/idnbcons/public_html/philair.ph/publication/lib/pkp/lib/pqp/classes:/home2/idnbcons/public_html/philair.ph/publication/lib/pkp/lib/smarty:.:/opt/php54/lib/php’) in /home2/idnbcons/public_html/philair.ph/publication/lib/pkp/includes/functions.inc.php on line 32

Please help me on this.

-regards

Does that file exist within your OJS installation? It should look like this:

ctgraham;

Yes! I saw this code to the plugins.

If that file exists, including correct capitalization in the filename, you’ll next want to verify the file permissions. Your webserver will need permission to read the file. What is the owner, group, and permission settings on that file? (For example, nobody:nobody 640.)

What do you mean I am not familiar on this.

I got it… thanks for the assistants.

I re-upload the counter plugins.

-tnx