Category headers are showing up in Journal table of contents

I can’t get rid of them from the toc. We have them and want to use for assigning reviewers, but don’t want them to affect the toc. I checked and this box is checked for each one:
but they are still showing up. Any ideas?

Didi you empty cache in OJS and browser?

Thanks! Did that and still no difference.

Hmm. Whivch version of OJS you use? I guess some from 2.4…X.
When I click on Omit this section from the issues’ table of contents those sections do not appear and in my installation of OJS 2.4.8.1 The change is displayed instantly.
Screenshot_2018-02-05_23-16-45

As you see there is title of article but not title of section.
Do you have caching active in your config.inc.php?

I am using 2.4.8.2. I am going to update to 3 after some more testing. I do not have caching active in my config file.

Please update it a soon as possible. Is that OJS installation that you have for some time oryou are just starting?

We have used it for a while and have kept it updated. I am not going to switch to 3 until it gets more stable. I will see what i can do about fixing the issue with the categories not being hidden.

In my OJS 2…4.8.1 installation it works normally as I showed in screenshot above. TRy to delete cache a couple of times on server and in browser. Can you post link of your site? You can do that in PM if needed.

Hi, I tried clearing the cache several times. I also used a different browser and computer. Still showing up. I can give you my url, but you won’t be able to see the toc of an issue as they aren’t being published this way yet. http://celt.miamioh.edu/ojs/index.php/JECT