Catalog page cannot be loaded

Hi, the catalog page cannot be loaded neither from the dashboard nor from the presses. Only shows a blank page.

These are the logs:

[Wed Sep 30 01:22:14.404782 2020] [php7:notice] [pid 6303] [client 152.0.105.147:51230] PHP Notice:  Undefined offset: 1 in /var/www/revistas/pkp/omp/pages/manageCatalog/ManageCatalogHandler.inc.php on line 73, referer: http://localhost/omp/index.php/it/management/settings/access
 [Wed Sep 30 01:22:14.409313 2020] [php7:error] [pid 6303] [client 152.0.105.147:51230] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Exception: DB Error: ERROR:  column "po.date_published" must appear in the GROUP BY clause or be used in an aggregate function\nLINE 1: select "s".*, "po"."date_published", "sf"."seq", case when s...\n                      ^ Query: select "s".*, "po"."date_published", "sf"."seq", case when sf.seq is null then 1 else 0 end from "submissions" as "s" left join "publications" as "po" on "s"."current_publication_id" = "po"."publication_id" left join "features" as "sf" on "s"."submission_id" = "sf"."submission_id" and "sf"."assoc_type" = 512 and "sf"."assoc_id" = 1 where "s"."context_id" = ? and "s"."status" in (?) group by "s"."submission_id", sf.seq order by case when sf.seq is null then 1 else 0 end, "sf"."seq" ASC, "po"."date_published" desc in /var/www/revistas/pkp/omp/lib/pkp/classes/db/DAO.inc.php:703\nStack trace:\n#0 /var/www/revistas/pkp/omp/lib/pkp/classes/db/DAO.inc.php(197): DAO->handleError(Object(ADODB_postgres9), 'select "s".*, "...')\n#1 /var/www/revistas/pkp in /var/www/revistas/pkp/omp/lib/pkp/classes/db/DAO.inc.php on line 703, referer: http://localhost/omp/index.php/it/management/settings/access

EDIT: I am using the stable-3_2_1 branch from the repo.

Hi @Mandroide,

What version of OMP are you using? (Please include this in your posts.)

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

I am using the stable-3_2_1 branch from the repo.

Hi @Mandroide,

Are you using PostgreSQL? (If so, what version?)

Regards,
Alec Smecher

I am using PostgreSQL 12.

Hi @Mandroide,

Thanks, I’ve replicated the problem locally. You should be able to correct it by updating your git checkout to the latest stable-3_2_1 in the lib/pkp subdirectory (or by cherry-picking with either of the commits listed at Broken catalog page in OMP with PostgreSQL · Issue #6262 · pkp/pkp-lib · GitHub).

Regards,
Alec Smecher