Cannot proceed to Submission Area

Hi

I am using OJS 3.0.1.2 as well as 3.3.0.8. Now the issue is that whenever I use my browser to login. The systems accepts my credentials but doesn’t redirect me to the admin area rather it shows me the URL

> http://thedomain.com/index.php/kkk/login?source=%2Findex.php%2Ftis%2Fsubmissions

Then I have to open in incognito mode and then it logs in the admin area. The same is happening with other users around the globe who are using the website.

Also the same is happening with other websites of OJS. Every user has to open the website in incognito mode. I have tried clear cache and expired user sessions etc but all in vain

Please guide what to do??

Regards
Adnan

Yes, the same is happening when logging into my journal. It would be great if some one can help in this.

@asmecher

Please help

@kshuttle Please advise and help

Hi all,

Can anyone experiencing this issue provide more detail? I have tested a few OJS sites and am not seeing the kind of issues you report. I suspect it’s possibly related to a firewall, browser plugin, or browser update.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

Dear

This issue is being faced by myself and for another journal. The other journal editor is saying that his users are also facing the same issue and website is logging in via Incognito mode.

If you want i can provide you access for the journal so you can test it

Hi @a2usmani,

Please send me a private message with details so that I can test locally.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team