Broken landing page

My landing page seems to load without any theme at all (see image)
After logging in everything is ok.
Can i have some clues how to troubleshoot this?

Capturar

Hi @cembra,

Have you tried to reload the page? Or clear templates cache in the admin menu?

Regards, Primož

@primozs

yes i did, no luck…

Hi @cembra,

Are you using the default theme or another one?
Can you specify the version of OJS that you are using?
Can you check if there is anything relevant in the php error logs?
Is this problem specific to the journal landing page or others are affected as well?

Hi @Vitaliy

I’m using Health Sciences theme
My OJS is 3.1.1.4
No php errors, at least i can’t find any
Only the the site landing page is affected, all the others are ok, actually as soon as i login the page is ok.

What is the version of Health Sciences theme? Are you using Health Sciences version 1.0.3-1?

Current version: healthSciences v1.0.3 (from readme.md)
should i update? If i should, is the update made by replacing the plugins/themes/healthSciences folder with the new one?

This version of the theme should be compatible with OJS’s. The latest for OJS 3.1.1 is 1.0.3-1, and to update you need simply replace the content of plugins/themes/healthSciences.

Does this problem appear for a journal landing page or site-wide index page? From the screenshot I would guess that it’s a latter. Can you check if file plugins/themes/healthSciences/templates/frontend/pages/indexSite.tpl exists?
Also screenshot shows journals 0 - 0 of 0 items, do you have any published journals on your OJS instance?

Hi @Vitaliy,

I cant seem to find the version 1.0.3-1, is that the same as 1.0.4?
The problem happens at site-wide index page.
File plugins/themes/healthSciences/templates/frontend/pages/indexSite.tpl exists.
I have one journal published that is working fine.

Thank you for your help