Bootstrap 3 theme for OJS 3

Sounds like a great contribution to the theme. :wink:

If you want some help digging into it, you can post an issue there and we can talk about what would be required.

Is there a bootstrap3 theme for OMP? or did you kwno if this can be apply for both OJS and OMP v3.1.1 or is just to OJS??

I do all things based on bootstrap 3 installation instruction. however when I go to site administration in order to activation, just I see a blank page. after removing of bootstrap folder all things goes true again. any body can help?
tnx

Hi @alienmau,

The Bootstrap theme is currently only for OJS, though it could be ported to OMP with some effort.

Hi @langarizadeh,

Start with this FAQ entry.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

Thanks, i did a search and yes it is on OMP too

Hi @alienmau,

Ah, that looks like third-party work – available over at GitHub - UIUCLibrary/omp-bootstrap3: A community-built theme for OMP 3.x that implements Bootstrap 3 components..

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

I’ve released v1.1.1 of the Bootstrap3 theme, which is only compatible with 3.1.1. If you’ve upgraded, get the new release here:

1 Like

I’ve releaed v1.1.2 of the Bootstrap3 theme, which is only compatible with 3.1.1. This includes a critical bug fix which prevented the Editorial Team from displaying properly. (Thanks @jmacgreg for the fix.)

1 Like

Hi… NateWr, I can’t install that theme, could you please give a solution?

Hi @arifbahtiar, I won’t be able to help unless you can provide more details.

I’ve released 1.1.3 of the Bootstrap3 theme. This version is compatible with OJS 3.1.1-1 and adds support for the GDPR privacy consent collection in the registration form.

1 Like

I’ve released 1.1.4 of the Bootstrap3 theme. This security update fixes a XSS vulnerability in the search template. It is compatible with OJS 3.1.1-1 and OJS 3.1.1-2.

If you have forked the theme or are otherwise unable to use this update, you can patch your copy of the theme by making the following change to your templates/frontend/pages/search.tpl template:

2 Likes

Hi everyone, I have OJS 3.1.1.4
What version of the Bootstrap can you recommend me?
Thanks
C

Bootstrap3 v1.1.4 is what you want, according to the compatibility list.

Thanks so much @NateWR
Regards
C.