Books for Review form error

Hi!
We have upgraded from 2.4.2. to 2.4.6. a few days ago, and it happens something extrange with book-for-review plugin: In table of contents, some of the existing front pages of the books for review looks like have a big padding in right side. Also, trying to change the picture in the edition form of the book, I figured out it is impossible to save changes, because two errors of validation show up:

So, it is also impossible to create new books for review… always shows the same errors. Is there any solution for this problems?

Thank you!
Daniel

Hi @celuloide,

Is it possible for you to transition to the new Objects For Review plugin? It’s replacing the Books For Review plugin, and is much more capable.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

Hi Alec! Thanks for your quick reply.
Where could I find some documentation about it? How must I proceed to do it?

Regards,
Daniel

Hi Daniel,

you can find some documentation about the Object For Review plug-in here: http://pkp.sfu.ca/wiki/index.php?title=OFRPluginsDocumentation. When further questions, don’t hesitate to aks.

In the meantime, I will take a look at the Book For Review plug-in in the 2.4.6 and try to identify your problem…

Best!
Bozana

Hi Daniel,

In order to be able to create/edit the book for reviews, you will need this change/patch of the class lib/pkp/classes/validation/ValidatorInSet.inc.php: Merge pull request #442 from ulsdevteam/437-allow-and-document-loose-… · pkp/pkp-lib@5a466c1 · GitHub

I couldn’t see the right padding problem. Maybe you mean the space on the left, when the cover is missing?

Best!
Bozana

Thank you Bozana. Solved.
For cover image position I fixed the width of the cell. It hadn’t any value for width, so, each cell had its own width depending on the content of the rest of the cells in the row.

Regards,
Daniel