Blank page when downloading files and can't download file on OJS 3.0.2

Hi. My problem is when the user clicks the PDF-INDONESIAN button, the page does not appear and the PDF file can not be downloaded.

Nasution%20Problem

config.inc.php file configuration The settings section of the file is correct. and when I edit it by login using editor account, at production stage, galley part does not appear and loading continues

Nasution%20Problem1

please… help me…

Please send php error log in oorder to identify potential problem.
Thanks

[05-Feb-2018 01:35:57 UTC] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of InstitutionalSubscription::isValid() should be compatible with Subscription::isValid($check = SUBSCRIPTION_DATE_BOTH, $checkDate = NULL) in /home/blajakartakemena/public_html/journal/classes/subscription/InstitutionalSubscription.inc.php on line 0
[05-Feb-2018 01:35:57 UTC] PHP Deprecated: Non-static method PKPRequest::getRemoteDomain() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/blajakartakemena/public_html/journal/classes/issue/IssueAction.inc.php on line 157
[05-Feb-2018 01:35:57 UTC] PHP Deprecated: Non-static method PKPRequest::_checkThis() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/blajakartakemena/public_html/journal/lib/pkp/classes/core/PKPRequest.inc.php on line 453
[05-Feb-2018 01:35:57 UTC] PHP Deprecated: Non-static method PKPRequest::getRemoteAddr() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/blajakartakemena/public_html/journal/classes/issue/IssueAction.inc.php on line 157
[05-Feb-2018 01:35:57 UTC] PHP Deprecated: Non-static method PKPRequest::_checkThis() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/blajakartakemena/public_html/journal/lib/pkp/classes/core/PKPRequest.inc.php on line 425
[05-Feb-2018 01:35:57 UTC] PHP Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/blajakartakemena/public_html/journal/pages/index/IndexHandler.inc.php on line 74
[05-Feb-2018 01:35:58 UTC] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of SubmissionFileDAO::fromRow() should be compatible with PKPSubmissionFileDAO::fromRow($row, $fileImplementation) in /home/blajakartakemena/public_html/journal/classes/article/SubmissionFileDAO.inc.php on line 23

you can visit my journal at http://blajakarta.kemenag.go.id/journal. below from the announcement section. then you click button PDF-INDONESIAN article ISMAIL FAHMI Arrauf Nasution. the preview article not showing. But if you click button PDF-INDONESIAN article Ditha Prasanti, the preview article preview article can be shown. please help me with this error. I use OJS 3.0.2.

You should view the error log just after the error with the blank page.

Please check for article that does not show pdf did you add galley properly or upload galley again. Please delete previous attempt and add cleanly galley again and check it.

Thanks

I can not upload pdf anymore in galley because galley does not show up, loading constantly…
galley%20loading

Did you change some permissions on server?
Please post php error log here.