As walking up the html galley?

that way I raise my article in html?
thanks for the help

Hi @armandolb,

Can you describe your request in more detail? I’m not sure I understand what you’re asking.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

Hola, lo que intento hacer es subir galerada en pdf y html. Realizo el trabajo de subir los articulos en 1 paso con el modulo QuickSubmit; soy el gestor y fusiono el usuario para el rol de editor; el punto es que desconozco la manera de subir la galera en html.

Hello, I’m trying to do is upload galerada in pdf and html. We perform work up the items in 1 step with QuickSubmit module; I am the manager and fusiono the user to the role of editor; the point is that not know how to climb the galley html

Hi @armandolb,

Try logging in using your Editor role; find the article in your submission queues (e.g. “In Editing” or “Archive”), and go to its Editing page. You should see your existing galley (e.g. the PDF) listed there under Layout. You can upload additional galleys (e.g. the HTML) by choosing the Galley radio box and uploading the file under Layout.

Regards,
Alec Smecher

1 Like

Gracias por la aclaracion. Subo el archivo html bien, pero al querer visualizarlo en el OJS me lleva directo a descargarlo y no a verlo desde el sistema.
Convierto el articulo a html con el LibreOffice Writer, pero al subirlo como galera no lo muestra dentro del sistema.

Thank you for the clarification. Html file upload well, but want to display it in the OJS leads me straight to download it and not see directly from the system.
Convert the article to html with LibreOffice Writer, but upload as galley does not show it within the system.

Hola @armandolb,

I suspect OJS is not correctly identifying your file as HTML. Check out this FAQ entry.

Regards,
Alec Smecher

1 Like

Gracias @asmecher,
Solucioné mi problema, me faltaba un plugin por instalar al LibreOffice (libreoffice-writer2xhtml), así los archivos los convierte sin dificultad a .html y el OJS los detecta sin dificultad.
Muchas Gracias

Thanks @asmecher,
problem solved, was missing to install a plugin to LibreOffice ( libreoffice-writer2xhtml), so files without difficulty converts .html and OJS the detected without difficulty.
Thank you very much

Hi @armandolb,

Thanks for following up – and glad to hear the problem is solved.

Regards,
Alec Smecher