Description of issue or problem I’m having:
Old article’s link do not work after upgrading 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124 with success
Steps I took leading up to the issue:
all not working article get the last name 19691231.pdf like 941-1-2643-1-10-19691231.pdf
a working one get the right last name like 785-1-2671-1-10-20150107.pdf
all the journal issue’s link work correctly
All the article’s link around 7 last issue work corectly but older all the article’s link do not work
the working or not link look like this
What I tried to resolve the issue:
i check the value on 3214 databases of date_uploaded On submission_files and most are empthy
i check the value on old databases 126.96.36.199 table articles value date_submitted everyting is filled corectly
i don’t know exactly with table on 188.8.131.52 the update script 3214 get the name to rename the file but it seem that this value is not corect on some filed table or on the script
Application Version - e.g., OJS 3.1.2:
Additional information, such as screenshots and error log messages if applicable:
if i try to upgrade on 184.108.40.206 all the file where the link bug get this error
A submission file was expected but not found at journals/1/articles/1/submission/1-1-1-1-2–00011130.pdf.
A submission file was expected but not found at journals/1/articles/2/submission/2-1-3-1-2–00011130.pdf.
A submission file was expected but not found at journals/1/articles/3/submission/3-1-5-1-2–00011130.pdf.
like if the date_uploaded is empty and looking for date -0001
i try to fill the empty field
UPDATE submission_files SET date_uploaded = “2019-02-28 10:29:09” WHERE file_id = “” ;
get the error at update to 3308
A submission file was expected but not found at journals/1/articles/1/submission/1-1-1-1-2-20190228.pdf.
A submission file was expected but not found at journals/1/articles/2/submission/2-1-3-1-2-20190228.pdf.
A submission file was expected but not found at journals/1/articles/3/submission/3-1-5-1-2-20190228.pdf.
but the bug come with the update to 3214
i try to update 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168 all link work
but after updating to 22.214.171.124 get the same link bug
thank you for yours helps