After logging in to dashboard Getting Blank white page

Hi,

We are using OJS 3.1.1.4 After logging into the admin portal we are getting white blank page. I cannot access dashboard. Can anyone help me to resolve this. Authors are also not able make any submissions using submission portal.

Can anyone guide me how to download the submitted articles from the file directory.

Regards
Sarah

Hi @SarahRose

A blank white page is usually an indication of a server side error, and there would be a message in the server error log with more details.

Aside from simply zipping up the files/ directory and getting the submitted articles that way, is there something specific you wanted to do?

Cheers,

Hi,

Actually it is not showing any error message apart from the blank page.

How can I resolve this issue?

There is no error in the Apache server error log? Perhaps PHP is logging errors some place else?

Blank pages are almost always server side PHP problems.

Cheers,

Hi Jason,

here is the error message we are getting in error log file, please guide me to solve this problem.

PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of SubmissionKeywordEntryDAO::getByControlledVocabId() should be compatible with ControlledVocabEntryDAO::getByControlledVocabId($controlledVocabId, $rangeInfo = NULL, $filter = NULL) in /home/oakhillspub/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/submission/SubmissionKeywordEntryDAO.inc.php on line 20

That’s still okay - that error is not a “fatal error” for PHP, so there should be more in the log. I’d suggest watching the log file on the server while you load the page, and then look for errors that specifically say “Fatal error”.

Cheers,
Jason

[

error_log
](https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wVyX9F0osSO8U25fjunBL0XhZ3rdbXIp/view?usp=drivesdk)

Hi,

I have attached the error log file. Please go through it and let me know how to fix it.