Advence question: How to use correct meta data for references INSIDE a paper?

Hi folks,

I felt I had asked it earlier, but I actually can’t find it. So, I put my articles, and some of them have references. I activated the references, then, I made a style to generate references with xml metadata.
For exemple: 1815-1818 – L’occupation russe à Valenciennes et Maubeuge | Comptes-Rendus des conférences du Cercle Archéologique et Historique de Valenciennes

If I look for one of its references in SG: I get: Google Scholar

1815-1818–L’occupation russe à Valenciennes et Maubeuge
M Lannoy - … du Cercle Archéologique et Historique de …, 2011 - histoire-valenciennes-cahv.fr
… Références. Bouvry, J… (2016 ). Le siège de Maubeuge (17 mars - 3 Avril 1814) Le siège de
Maubeuge par le prince Auguste de Prusse (20 juin - 12 juillet 1815). Mémoires de la Société
archéologique et Historique de l’Arrondissement d’Avesnes sur Helpe, 40, 19‑60 … (That is the paper)

instead of:
[Citation] Le siège de Maubeuge (17 mars - 3 Avril 1814) Le siège de Maubeuge par le prince Auguste de Prusse (20 juin - 12 juillet 1815) Bouvry, J. Mémoires de la Société archéologique et Historique de l’Arrondissement d’Avesnes sur Helpe 2016

How to fix that?

Maybe Google Scholar use different format and convert i to different format. If they convert to their format you cannot do anything about it.

I have no clue what their fav format for references is … I can easilly adapt, it I know what is requested…

That is dependent on the user because they use reference from you and convert them. I suppose that you cannot do anything about that and it is not under your control how they will represent references. You can contact them and ask for advice.

There’s only automatic relies… giving a link to the page of their FAQ that seems the more related to the question… I feel mine is not in, so… I can’t obtain assistance

I suppose that they do have some scripts that convert from your format to one that they feel appropriate. Well, that is not satisfactory to you.
Maybe this link might be useful for you:

Maybe this
https://scholar.google.co.th/intl/en/scholar/citations.html
and this
https://scholar.google.co.th/intl/en/scholar/citations.html#setup

That’s absolutly not my question…

Please contact them and ask them since they can offer you more precise answer.
As far as I know there always ongoing debates on that topic so it is the best to try to contact them directly.

Thanks

They just send automatic messages, with link to their FAQ, according to what is inside the message… computer analysed…
But my question is not inside their FAQ!
Their message says if it does not help, we could reply to it… but then noone answer the message!!!