Administration page to a multi-journal ojs 3.0.2 not loading

For over a week now I have not been able to login to my administration page. It brings back an empty page. I have tried entering through one of the journal’s administration, yet no success. I need help

To debug a blank page, start here:

1 Like

I have the same problem on OJS 3.1.1.0
and the error_log file have this:

PHP Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; Smarty has a deprecated constructor in /home/urbancre/sauc.website/lib/pkp/lib/vendor/smarty/smarty/libs/Smarty.class.php on line 64
[25-Nov-2020 11:42:58 UTC] PHP Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; ADODB_Cache_File has a deprecated constructor in /home/urbancre/sauc.website/lib/pkp/lib/adodb/adodb.inc.php on line 263
[25-Nov-2020 11:42:58 UTC] PHP Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; ADOConnection has a deprecated constructor in /home/urbancre/sauc.website/lib/pkp/lib/adodb/adodb.inc.php on line 359
[25-Nov-2020 11:42:58 UTC] PHP Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; ADORecordSet has a deprecated constructor in /home/urbancre/sauc.website/lib/pkp/lib/adodb/adodb.inc.php on line 2921
[25-Nov-2020 11:42:58 UTC] PHP Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; ADORecordSet_array has a deprecated constructor in /home/urbancre/sauc.website/lib/pkp/lib/adodb/adodb.inc.php on line 3939
[25-Nov-2020 11:42:58 UTC] PHP Warning: Declaration of PKPUsageEventPlugin::getEnabled() should be compatible with LazyLoadPlugin::getEnabled($contextId = NULL) in /home/urbancre/sauc.website/lib/pkp/plugins/generic/usageEvent/PKPUsageEventPlugin.inc.php on line 24

Can you help me ?
Thank you in advance.

None of these warnings will generate a blank page. Look further in the log for lines which start with “PHP Fatal” or “PHP Error”.

These are the lines that are recorded on the log when I get the blank page (administration page). No “PHP Fatal” or “PHP Error” were found in the log, but only recent registrations are recorded, the older log was cleaned (it was over 2G size).

Hope you can still can help me…

I also have a new domain pointing to the Document Root, maybe this generated the problem, but why on the administration page? I also cannot edit the Website Settings in all journals, only shows the first tab “appearance”, will this be connected ?

Sorry for the mess, hope there is a way to fix it.
Best, Pedro

on a backup error_log file I’ve found these:

[06-Aug-2020 19:11:34 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function getId() on null in /home/urbancre/sauc.website/lib/pkp/classes/notification/form/PKPNotificationSettingsForm.inc.php:103
Stack trace:
#0 /home/urbancre/sauc.website/lib/pkp/controllers/tab/user/ProfileTabHandler.inc.php(292): PKPNotificationSettingsForm->fetch(Object(Request))
#1 /home/urbancre/sauc.website/lib/pkp/classes/core/PKPRouter.inc.php(372): ProfileTabHandler->notificationSettings(Array, Object(Request))
#2 /home/urbancre/sauc.website/lib/pkp/classes/core/PKPComponentRouter.inc.php(256): PKPRouter->_authorizeInitializeAndCallRequest(Array, Object(Request), Array)
#3 /home/urbancre/sauc.website/lib/pkp/classes/core/Dispatcher.inc.php(134): PKPComponentRouter->route(Object(Request))
#4 /home/urbancre/sauc.website/lib/pkp/classes/core/PKPApplication.inc.php(247): Dispatcher->dispatch(Object(Request))
#5 /home/urbancre/sauc.website/index.php(68): PKPApplication->execute()
#6 {main}
thrown in /home/urbancre/sauc.website/lib/pkp/classes/notification/form/PKPNotificationSettingsForm.inc.php on line 103

[09-Aug-2020 18:29:50 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function getId() on null in /home/urbancre/sauc.website/lib/pkp/classes/notification/form/PKPNotificationSettingsForm.inc.php:103
Stack trace:
#0 /home/urbancre/sauc.website/lib/pkp/controllers/tab/user/ProfileTabHandler.inc.php(292): PKPNotificationSettingsForm->fetch(Object(Request))
#1 /home/urbancre/sauc.website/lib/pkp/classes/core/PKPRouter.inc.php(372): ProfileTabHandler->notificationSettings(Array, Object(Request))
#2 /home/urbancre/sauc.website/lib/pkp/classes/core/PKPComponentRouter.inc.php(256): PKPRouter->_authorizeInitializeAndCallRequest(Array, Object(Request), Array)
#3 /home/urbancre/sauc.website/lib/pkp/classes/core/Dispatcher.inc.php(134): PKPComponentRouter->route(Object(Request))
#4 /home/urbancre/sauc.website/lib/pkp/classes/core/PKPApplication.inc.php(247): Dispatcher->dispatch(Object(Request))
#5 /home/urbancre/sauc.website/index.php(68): PKPApplication->execute()
#6 {main}
thrown in /home/urbancre/sauc.website/lib/pkp/classes/notification/form/PKPNotificationSettingsForm.inc.php on line 103

[20-Aug-2020 15:02:41 UTC] ojs2: DB Error: Duplicate entry ‘3-40-4’ for key ‘user_group_stage_pkey’

[31-May-2020 08:44:24 UTC] ojs2: 500 Internal Server Error