Adding and Deleting Authors During Review Process

Description of issue or problem I’m having:

There are times when authors should be able to add authors during the review stage? How can i do that. I want to add this functionality that during any review stage authors should be able to add or remove authors.

Can anyone guide?

Hello @Vikasbukhari,

Can you please clarify which version of OJS you’re running (e.g. 3.3.0-8)? In the future, please include this information in your posts. Typically this is done under “Contributors” in the metadata. But if the author is passed the submission stage, the Editor might have to edit the metadata.

-Roger
PKP Team

1 Like

Refer to the Image below. On the Right side is admin side and left side is Author Side.
This is after the submission stage, I want Add Contributor button and edit contributors to be available to author after submission stage like we have on the admin/editor side.

Please, suggest a way or the file i need to edit. I tried searching for the template but could’t find. Thanks

Screenshot (193)

Refer to the Image below. On the Right side is admin side and left side is Author Side.
This is after the submission stage, I want Add Contributor button and edit contributors to be available to author after submission stage like we have on the admin/editor side.

Screenshot (193)

Please, suggest a way or the file i need to edit. I tried searching for the template but could’t find. Thanks