Add photo to additional content in homepage

Hi, someone could help me with upload image to additional content in homepage setting, i always got error “upload taking longer than usual”.
ojs bia problem additional content

i found another way, i used html to input, but it’s a pleasure if someone mind to answer my problem with upload method. Does it because of the ojs version is too old, i’'m using ojs 2.4.8.3

Hello @FredyDwi,

The version of OJS that you’re using is no longer maintained or supported by PKP. I recommend that you upgrade to the newest version of OJS. However, other community members may wish to comment on your post and make suggestions.

You may find the following resources helpful in preparing for and performing the upgrade:

These resources will introduce you to OJS 3 and how it is different from OJS 2:

Depending on your hosting situation, may need to seek professional support to upgrade your installation. This can usually be acquired from the service provider that hosts or maintains your software, such as the technical support team at your institution or a third-party hosting provider.

Best regards,

Roger
PKP Team

This topic was automatically closed after 13 days. New replies are no longer allowed.