Add more reviewer details

Before you post your question, check out the user guides and video tutorials at PKP Docs and search the forum to see if someone else had the same question.

When you post your question give as much detail as possible, including the following:

• Application Version - e.g., OJS 3.2.1.1
  • Description of issue : I would like to add extra details
  • Steps you took leading up to the issue
  • What you tried to resolve the issue
  • Screenshots
  • Error log messages if applicable

You can post in any language, but please note there is a Spanish OJS forum and a German category on this forum.

Do not share any information that could compromise the security of your site or the privacy of your users.

Hi @qassim_nasir,

Did you have a question for the forum? It seems as though you just left the instructions for posting in the forum in your forum post. If you could please elaborate on your issue and provide the information requested in the instructions, that would be much appreciated.

Best regards,

Roger
PKP Team

Thanks
Really I want to add more fields on “ADD A REVIEWER” as attached,

Any assistance will be welcome

Hi @qassim_nasir,

Doing so would likely require customizing the code base of OJS, as well as the database structure. To get an overview of what is required, I’d encourage you to consult our developer documentation: Website Settings

However, I’m afraid I can’t comment specifically on how this would be done. We’d have to have more of a sense of how you intended to modify the reviewer details (e.g. what specific details you wished to add).

-Roger
PKP Team

Thanks, really I would like to add to locate reviewer the following details

Affiliation and Nationality
Appreciate your kind assistance.