Activated plugin and broke the site

I activated the plugin Web Feed from the settings but now the site is returning http error 500. How do I deactivate the plugin now?

Using OJS 3.1.2

Error log:

PHP message: PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method Application::get() in /var/www/clients/client2/web3/web/plugins/generic/externalFeed/ExternalFeedPlugin.inc.php:31
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/clients/client2/web3/web/lib/pkp/classes/plugins/PluginRegistry.inc.php(65): ExternalFeedPlugin->register(‘generic’, ‘plugins/generic…’, NULL)
#1 /var/www/clients/client2/web3/web/lib/pkp/classes/plugins/PluginRegistry.inc.php(138): PluginRegistry::register(‘generic’, Object(ExternalFeedPlugin), ‘plugins/generic…’, NULL)
#2 /var/www/clients/client2/web3/web/lib/pkp/classes/core/Dispatcher.inc.php(132): PluginRegistry::loadCategory(‘generic’, true)
#3 /var/www/clients/client2/web3/web/lib/pkp/classes/core/PKPApplication.inc.php(252): Dispatcher->dispatch(Object(Request))
#4 /var/www/clients/client2/web3/web/index.php(68): PKPApplication->execute()
#5 {main}
thrown in /var/www/clients/client2/web3/web/plugins/generic/externalFeed/ExternalFeedPlugin.inc.php on line 31" while reading response header from upstream, client: 49.150.111.139, server: journalonline.com, request: “GET /index.php/pju HTTP/1.1”, upstream: “fastcgi://unix:/var/lib/php7.2-fpm/web3.sock:”, host: “journalonline.com

Hi @ilokano,

It looks like you’ve installed a version of the external feed plugin that’s not compatible with your OJS installation. I’d suggest removing it. This doesn’t appear to be related to the web feed plugin.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

Hi @ilokano,

Removing the plugin if OJS is not showing anything means removing the directory that contains the plugin.

Regards, Primož

Thank you. Tha worked.