A white page opens

hi
When I click on the mEDRA Export / Registration link on the Home> User> Journal Management> Import / Export Data page, a white page opens.
please guide me

Hi @masimiri,

It sounds like you’re asking about OJS. What version are you using? Please include this information with your posts.

Check your PHP error log to see if it contains any helpful details. It almost always will.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

Dear Alec Smecher
Thank you for help me

This journal uses Open Journal Systems 2.4.3.0,
PHP error log:
[Sun Jul 09 08:15:53 2017] [error] [client 77.81.76.73] ojs2 has produced an error\n Message: WARNING: include(): Failed opening ‘/usr/local/www/apache22/data/ojs24/cache/t_compile/%%D5^D51^D51B207C%%index.tpl.php’ for inclusion (include_path=’.:/usr/local/www/apache22/data/ojs24/classes:/usr/local/www/apache22/data/ojs24/pages:/usr/local/www/apache22/data/ojs24/lib/pkp:/usr/local/www/apache22/data/ojs24/lib/pkp/classes:/usr/local/www/apache22/data/ojs24/lib/pkp/pages:/usr/local/www/apache22/data/ojs24/lib/pkp/lib/adodb:/usr/local/www/apache22/data/ojs24/lib/pkp/lib/phputf8:/usr/local/www/apache22/data/ojs24/lib/pkp/lib/pqp/classes:/usr/local/www/apache22/data/ojs24/lib/pkp/lib/smarty:.:/usr/local/share/pear’)\n In file: /usr/local/www/apache22/data/ojs24/lib/pkp/lib/smarty/Smarty.class.php\n At line: 1256\n Stacktrace: \n Server info:\n OS: FreeBSD\n PHP Version: 5.3.27\n Apache Version: Apache/2.2.25 (FreeBSD) PHP/5.3.27 with Suhosin-Patch mod_ssl/2.2.25 OpenSSL/0.9.8y DAV/2\n DB Driver: mysql\n DB server version: 5.5.33-log, referer: http://ijhs.shmu.ac.ir/index.php/ijhs/manager/importexport

Regards,
Masi Miri

Hi @masimiri,

The file permissions are probably incorrect in your cache/t_compile directory (and probably elsewhere in cache/). Check docs/README for information on file permissions.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

Hi dear Alec Smecher
Many thanks for your guidance. My problem was fixed in this section.

With best wishes for you
Masi Miri

Dear Alec Smecher
I have a question. I want showed DOI in table of content page for each issue. But show DOI end of Article now.
Many thank you

Regards,
Masi Miri

Please be sure to keep the topics related to the subject originally opened. This helps others find relevant answers when searching the forum later.

If you search the forum for “DOI table of contents”, you’ll find threads like this which should help you with this new question: