System plugins doesn`t work OJS 2.4.8.1

Dear,
When I click in Journal Manager on System plugins I received that page isn`t working. Nothing did in the last time with OJS and plugins. Just stop working. Where is the problem and how to activate again the same?

What specifically happens when you click on the System plugins link? If you receive a blank white screen, or a web browser error message mentioning an “HTTP 500” error, look in your webserver error log for more details.

If there is another problem or different error message, please post it here.

Dear @ctgraham,
I received a web browser error message mentioning an “HTTP 500” error and cannot do nothing.

You will need to find the error message associated with this HTTP 500 error in your webserver’s PHP error log.

If you are not familiar with where your webserver’s PHP error log is found, check with your System Administrator or with your Hosting Provider for details.

I have next errors in PHP error log
[18-Jul-2017 14:29:09 Europe/Belgrade] ojs2 has produced an error
Message: USER ERROR: Couldn’t resolve host ‘pkp-alm.lib.sfu.ca’
In file: /home/ijcadsee/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/webservice/WebService.inc.php
At line: 226
Stacktrace:
Server info:
PHP Version: 5.6.30
Apache Version: N/A
DB Driver: mysql
DB server version: 5.6.35-log

This error is related to the retirement of the PKP ALM service:

I wouldn’t have expected it to be a cause of a fatal error, however. Are there any other errors nearby this one associated with the request?

Receive something
[18-Jul-2017 15:02:09 Europe/Belgrade] ojs2 has produced an error
Message: WARNING: require_once(lib/pkp/classes/plugins/ImportExportPlugin.inc.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
In file: /home/ijcadsee/public_html/lib/pkp/includes/functions.inc.php
At line: 32
Stacktrace:
Server info:
PHP Version: 5.6.30
Apache Version: N/A
DB Driver: mysql
DB server version: 5.6.35-log
[18-Jul-2017 15:02:09 Europe/Belgrade] PHP Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required ‘lib/pkp/classes/plugins/ImportExportPlugin.inc.php’ (include_path=’.:/home/ijcadsee/public_html/classes:/home/ijcadsee/public_html/pages:/home/ijcadsee/public_html/lib/pkp:/home/ijcadsee/public_html/lib/pkp/classes:/home/ijcadsee/public_html/lib/pkp/pages:/home/ijcadsee/public_html/lib/pkp/lib/adodb:/home/ijcadsee/public_html/lib/pkp/lib/phputf8:/home/ijcadsee/public_html/lib/pkp/lib/pqp/classes:/home/ijcadsee/public_html/lib/pkp/lib/smarty:.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php’) in /home/ijcadsee/public_html/lib/pkp/includes/functions.inc.php on line 32

That is it right there.

Does this file still exist in your OJS install? If so, something has changed the file permissions or PHP restrictions such that PHP can no longer see it.

If it does not exist, you’ll need to find out how and why it was deleted. Compare your current install against a stock install of OJS.

No, file ImportExportPlugin.inc.php is not in lib/pkp/classes/plugins/ImportExportPlugin.inc.php
Could I import this file from OJS 2.4.8.1 installation? In last week, nothing was happened withOJS. Also, I plan to upgrade it to OJS 3.0.2. Will this step solve this problem? Maybe is clever from my oldest backup to import this file.
The problem is that in my backup and original installation cannot find this file.

The file “ImportExportPlugin.inc.php” does exist in ./lib/pkp/classes/plugins/ in 2.x. In 2.x it lives in ./classes/plugins/. In 3.x, it moves to ./lib/pkp/classes/plugins/. Is it possible someone installed a 3.x plugin in your 2.x system?

If you are not sure, you can turn on show_stacktrace in config.inc.php and then click on the System Plugins page again. This will fill out the bit between:

In file: /home/ijcadsee/public_html/lib/pkp/includes/functions.inc.php
At line: 32
Stacktrace:

and

Server info:

and it will describe what code called the include to the 3.x location of ImportExportPlugin.inc.php.

I turn on show_stacktrace in config.inc.php but nothing. Nobady install new plugin because I am the only administrator. Also, I tried to upgrade OJS 2.4.8.1 to OJS 3.0.2 and received the errors>
Errors occurred during installation:

A database error has occurred: Table ‘issue_galleys_stats_migration’ already exists

[18-Jul-2017 16:27:53 Europe/Belgrade] PHP Warning: file_exists(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(plugins/oaiMetadataFormats/README/index.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/tmp:/usr/local/cpanel/base/3rdparty) in /home/ijcadsee/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/plugins/PluginRegistry.inc.php on line 224
[18-Jul-2017 16:27:53 Europe/Belgrade] PHP Warning: file_exists(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(plugins/oaiMetadataFormats/README/READMEOaiMetadataFormatsPlugin.inc.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/tmp:/usr/local/cpanel/base/3rdparty) in /home/ijcadsee/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/plugins/PluginRegistry.inc.php on line 233
[18-Jul-2017 16:27:54 Europe/Belgrade] Table ‘issue_galleys_stats_migration’ already exists
[18-Jul-2017 16:28:02 Europe/Belgrade] PHP Warning: file_exists(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(plugins/oaiMetadataFormats/README/index.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/tmp:/usr/local/cpanel/base/3rdparty) in /home/ijcadsee/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/plugins/PluginRegistry.inc.php on line 224
[18-Jul-2017 16:28:02 Europe/Belgrade] PHP Warning: file_exists(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(plugins/oaiMetadataFormats/README/READMEOaiMetadataFormatsPlugin.inc.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/tmp:/usr/local/cpanel/base/3rdparty) in /home/ijcadsee/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/plugins/PluginRegistry.inc.php on line 233
[18-Jul-2017 16:28:02 Europe/Belgrade] Table ‘issue_galleys_stats_migration’ already exists

Could we focus on this error
A database error has occurred: Table ‘issue_galleys_stats_migration’ already exists
how I can upgrade to OJS 3.0.2? Just to tell you, yesterday I made two upgrades to OJS 3.0.2 without problems.

Have you started an upgrade in your production instance? This could also cause this missing file error, depending on what your procedure for the upgrade has been.

To debug the upgrade process, please post a new thread in the forum with a new title describing the upgrade, and detailing each step you have performed so far.

OK. No problem. By the way, is there another way to solve problem with System plugins? Cannot configure static page because the System plugins are inactive.

Dear @ctgraham,
I solved the problem. I have just upgrade OJS 2.4.8.1 to OJS 2.4.8.2 and now everything work. Thank you anyway.

Good to hear. Thanks for the update.