Status PKP PLN 'None'

All tables have no raws (0 raw) and the journal have not shown up yet in the status page. Is the PKP PLN sensitive to the publication date of an issue? What response is it if an issue of journal be unpublished and published again?

I’m not sure what you mean by “sensitive to the publication date of an issue.” The PLN Plugin will attempt to deposit any issue that’s been published, regardless of the date that it was published.

Since the plugin hasn’t tried to make a deposit yet, I’m not surprised that the pln tables are empty.

The plugin_settings table in the database should have some information related to the plugin. Please look for rows where plugin_name is ‘plnplugin’. Or you could run this SQL query:

SELECT * FROM ojs.plugin_settings where plugin_name=‘plnplugin’;

Please run the query or look in the database table, and send the result to me via private message. There shouldn’t be any private information, but it doesn’t hurt to be safe about this.

I mean that the publication date of old issue will change to new date (current date) after an old issue has beeen unpublished and published again because of revision of its articles. The PLN plugin may attempt to deposit that issue again, I think.
Thanks.

Does PLN plugin create TMP file in directory Files/temp like zipFAD9.tmp and create its deposit directory?
Thanks so much.

The PLN plugin will notify our systems that the issue has changed and will generate a new deposit. Our systems will download the updated deposit and store it as a new version of the issue.

We have tested Archive_Tar and GZ compression, ZIPArchive, and cURL fungsions on our server of OJS by simple PHP scripts in directory files/temp. We archived 7 articles (PDF files) each issue in files of issue.zip and issue.tar.gz. The server proccessed zip and tar.gz files so fast and work fine. There are 1 issue archived in 724 KB (less than 1000000 Bytes) and 2 in more than 1000000 Bytes (1206 KB and 1419 KB). In plugin settings of plnpugin the maximum of upload file size is 1000000.
We think this file size is the problem why the pln plugin can not create a deposit, because of 1000000 maximum of upload file size.
Do you have any idea?
Thanks.

That setting is in 1kb units and it is only used internally by the PKP PLN tools. Your tar files are not large enough to cause a problem. As I said previously, there are journals with far larger deposits that successfully deposit.

Looking back over this thread, specifically at the scheduled task log, I see this:

[2017-03-01 11:32:55] [Notice] Task process started.
[2017-03-01 11:32:55] [Notice] Task process stopped.

The only way I can reproduce this log is if I disable the plugin. I’ve tried dozens of other combinations of settings, but they all result in something different.

Are you sure the plugin is enabled?

@adminbiovalentia It’s pretty clear there is something happening with your journal that we can’t detect/identify, even though you’ve been very helpful and patient in troubleshooting. But the reality is that if we can’t identify what’s causing the problem you’re having with the PLN plugin, we can’t fix the problem. I don’t think there’s much more we can help you with.

Scheduled tasks is On and enabled PLN Plugin. Task process started and stopped are still in same time (hour, minute, second). The last_run of scheduled tasks as bellow in database:

class_name / last_run
plugins.generic.pln.classes.tasks.Depositor 2017-06-09 17:01:36
plugins.generic.usageStats.UsageStatsLoader 2017-06-09 17:01:37
plugins.importexport.crossref.CrossrefInfoSender 2017-06-09 17:20:11
plugins.importexport.datacite.DataciteInfoSender 2017-06-09 17:20:11
plugins.importexport.medra.MedraInfoSender 2017-06-09 17:20:11
classes.tasks.ReviewReminder 2017-06-09 17:20:11
classes.tasks.SubscriptionExpiryReminder 2017-06-09 17:20:11
classes.tasks.OpenAccessNotification 2017-06-09 17:20:11

If we run directly in browser with URL http://biovalentia.mipa.unsri.ac.id/plugins/generic/pln/classes/tasks/Depositor.inc.php the browser showing HTTP ERROR 500 and the php_error.log noted [09-Jun-2017 16:57:02 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function import() in /home/mipa_biovalentia/public_html/plugins/generic/pln/classes/tasks/Depositor.inc.php on line 16
This is a problem or not in scheduled tasks proccess. The pdf files of articles are readabled and downloadabled. Thanks

This is not a problem in the scheduled task. Running the PHP files directly won’t work. There’s a bunch of setup that happens in other files that you’ve bypassed by trying to run the depositor task directly, including the definition of the import() function.

There is a way to run the scheduled tasks directly from the command line, but that carries another set of problems along with it. I think @ctgraham has successfully done it (I haven’t).

We have done the disabled and enabled PLN plugin again, now with the new one uuid generated by enabling plugin after delete 10 raws including uuid. This are the new 10 raws in plugin_settings

plugin_name | locale | journal_id | setting_name | setting_value | setting_type
plnplugin 1 enabled 1 bool
plnplugin 1 object_type Issue string
plnplugin 1 pln_accepting 0 bool
plnplugin 1 pln_accepting_message The PKP PLN does not know about this journal yet. string
plnplugin 1 terms_of_use s:2570:"a:8:{s:53:"pkp:plugins.generic.pln.terms_o… object
plnplugin 1 max_upload_size 1000000 string
plnplugin 1 terms_of_use_agreement s:780:"a:8:{s:53:"pkp:plugins.generic.pln.terms_of… object
plnplugin 1 checksum_type SHA-1 string
plnplugin 1 object_threshold 20 int
plnplugin 1 journal_uuid 31B886E5-D095-45BE-9AA6-EFC9DF1385F3 string

No locale entry for all raws.
No the PLN plugin is in status pln_accepting 0 with message The PKP PLN does not know about this journal yet

php_errors.log after scheduled task run with status pln accepting 0 (The PKP PLN does not know about this journal)

[10-Jun-2017 10:04:38 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function getQualifiedDAOName() on a non-object in /home/mipa_biovalentia/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/db/DAORegistry.inc.php on line 63
[10-Jun-2017 10:05:18 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function getQualifiedDAOName() on a non-object in /home/mipa_biovalentia/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/db/DAORegistry.inc.php on line 63

[11-Jun-2017 11:03:33 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function getQualifiedDAOName() on a non-object in /home/mipa_biovalentia/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/db/DAORegistry.inc.php on line 63

Can you turn on show_stacktrace in config.inc.php? That may provide more details in your error log with respect to this error message.

Okay, I have done turning on that in config.inc.php
show_stacktrace = On

The PLN plugin status is still pln_accepting 0 with message The PKP PLN does not know about this journal yet since June 10, 2017

Did you get any additional error information in the error log?

This are php_errors.log since June 11, 2017
[11-Jun-2017 11:03:33 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function getQualifiedDAOName() on a non-object in /home/mipa_biovalentia/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/db/DAORegistry.inc.php on line 63
[11-Jun-2017 15:39:49 UTC] ojs2: DB Error: Duplicate entry ‘ds450s2n7aa3fc47ul2ej93tu5’ for key ‘sessions_pkey’
[13-Jun-2017 19:58:35 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function import() in /home/mipa_biovalentia/public_html/plugins/generic/pln/classes/tasks/Depositor.inc.php on line 16

The new deposits status after I refresh PLN setting and save setting:
DEPOSITS
Network Status: The PKP PLN can accept deposits from this journal.

ID Type Checked Local Status Processing Status LOCKSS Status Complete
None

The PLN deposit statuses are described here.

PKPPLNDepositorTask log
http://biovalentia.mipa.unsri.ac.id
[2017-06-14 17:47:58] [Notice] Task process started.
[2017-06-14 17:47:58] [Notice] Task process stopped.

php_errors.log
[14-Jun-2017 04:15:17 UTC] ojs2: 404 Not Found