Some entries in metadata for article not saved OJS 3.0.2.0

We have situation that entries in metadata language, Keywords and Supporting Agencies are not remembered after saving metadata. Is it possible that some special library is managing tghose fields and that hosting company occasionally turned of that library so entries are not remembered?

I checked logs. While I am typing EN in the filed for Language I Got this output in apache logs

When I go to Worksflow/Submission I have got the following output

The server runs on PHP 5.6.30 (cli) (built: Jan 19 2017 08:09:42)

Please advise.

Thanks

Hi @vvucic

Hmmm… I also see the messages in the error log file, but my entries are saved… Hmmm… I will test it with the release version…

Best,
Bozana

The same instance of OJS worked well on lower version of PHP. After change of PHP version I did not reinstall OJS. Is it needed to reinstall it?

Thanks

Sorry @vvucic for not responding so long :frowning:
I tested it locally with the 3.0.2 release and it worked.
Could you tell us, what was the PHP version that it didn’t worked with?
A reinstall should not be necessary.

Thanks a lot!
Bozana

There is info:
OS platform Linux
PHP version 5.6.30
Database driver mysql
Database server version 5.5.53-MariaDB

I found this in logs too
[Thu May 18 10:52:36 2017] [error] [client 66.249.66.27] PHP Warning:
array_merge(): Argument #2 is not an array in
/var/sentora/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/core/PKPApplication.inc.php on line 578
[Thu
May 18 10:52:36 2017] [error] [client 66.249.66.27] PHP Warning:
Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/sentora/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/plugins/generic/recommendByAuthor/RecommendByAuthorPlugin.inc.php on line 114

When I turned off Recommnded by Author plugin everything worked well. I guess that plugin is making issues.

Thanks