Relaciones Internacionales - OJS 2.4.2 + Bootstrap + Google Fonts and more

Felipe, did you manage this problem?

[I apologize in advance if this reply is off-topic.]

@andymp, thanks a lot for sharing these awesome customizations with this community.

I gave the modifications you described on github a try, with a local OJS2.4.6 install I had. After the initial OJS install, everything worked fine in my browser, but as soon as I finished all the modifications you described, the page “broke”. I cleared all cache, and even restarted my local server, but still the page won’t open in my browser. I just get a white page. …viewed page source, and it has nothing (it seems the page just stops at the html opening tag).
Please I’d really be grateful if you (or anyone) would offer some advice.

PS: sorry for my bad English. :slight_smile:

This topic taught me a lot about the customising of the ojs.

i am new to eyes and I find it very interesting topic but installing I get the following error

Warning: require_once(lib/pkp/classes/config/Config.inc.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\ojsm\lib\pkp\includes\functions.inc.php on line 30

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required ‘lib/pkp/classes/config/Config.inc.php’ (include_path=’.;C:\xampp\htdocs\ojsm/classes;C:\xampp\htdocs\ojsm/pages;C:\xampp\htdocs\ojsm/lib/pkp;C:\xampp\htdocs\ojsm/lib/pkp/classes;C:\xampp\htdocs\ojsm/lib/pkp/pages;C:\xampp\htdocs\ojsm/lib/pkp/lib/adodb;C:\xampp\htdocs\ojsm/lib/pkp/lib/phputf8;C:\xampp\htdocs\ojsm/lib/pkp/lib/pqp/classes;C:\xampp\htdocs\ojsm/lib/pkp/lib/smarty;.;C:\xampp\php\PEAR’) in C:\xampp\htdocs\ojsm\lib\pkp\includes\functions.inc.php on line 30

Quizás quisiste decir: me podría ayudar
can you help me

Hello - i am trying to use your customisation for my journal…
But i can’t understand how to config my ojs (disable_path_info, base_url’s, restful_urls) and .htaccess file…
How to make my journal default journal same way like at your site… i can’t find info at forums… and how to rule paths without editing all your templates - could u send please example of your .htaccess
And also strange - language switcher disappeares inside journal
Help please as u can

Hi @cccaballero
I found this very great Medisur
Is it a modification of ojs 2.x.x or a theme?