Pubmed plugin not working on ojs 3

hi
we have an ojs 3 , it upgraded from 2.3.7 to 2.4.1 then 3 version
now i want to make pubmed xml but it’s not working
in additional , when i want to do it , i see just a white page

i see a few forums about it , but i don’t understand what do i do!!!

can you help me?

With a blank white page, it is always best to start with the instructions here:

Post the particular error message you find here.

Hi @amirhosein,

The PubMed plugin has only just been rewritten for OJS 3.x, and has not yet been released yet; the plugin in OJS 3.0.2 isn’t currently functional. We’ll include the rewritten plugin in the OJS 3.1 release, and if you’re interested in back-porting it to OJS 3.0.2, it should be possible with a little bit of work.

See Update PubMed plugin for OJS 3.x · Issue #2101 · pkp/pkp-lib · GitHub for details.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

Dear @asmecher
thank you for your note. Could you give me a rough estimate of when the new version (i.e. OJS 3.1) would be released?
Actually we’re in urgent need for XMLs since we’ve applied for PubMed indexing and as you know it is a MUST to also present our journal papers in XML file format.

Hi @amirhosein,

Our current release plans are outlined on our milestones page on github.com.

Regards,
Alec Smecher

Hi @asmecher. I was referring to the release notes of the recently released 3.1.1 version but didn’t see anything related to the rewritten plugin for PubMed. Has there been any update to this topic? Thanks,

Hi @pcansf,

The PubMed plugin is included in OJS 3.1.1.

Regards,
Alec Smecher

Thank you for the confirmation. The XML exported by the plugin doesn’t include citations/references? Is this by design or we are missing out something here?

Hi @pcansf,

Currently the export doesn’t include citations. OJS 3.x doesn’t include a reference parser/validator, so it doesn’t have access to semantically rich citations; however, we’re working to facilitate the creation and use of JATS XML, which will include that data, and will thus make it available to export tools like the PubMed plugin.

Regards,
Alec Smecher

Thank you for the update and clarification.