Problem with the review. The name of the author appears (OJS 3.0.2.)

When I send to a reviewer the name of the author of the article that we have sent to him appears.
How do I make it disappear to ensure blind review?

Hi @pacarretero,

Can you describe (or post a screenshot) of where, in the reviewer’s view, the author’s name is exposed?

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

Hi @asmecher

Top left, under the title of the paper

Hi @pacarretero,

That screenshot is the Editor/Copyeditor/Proofreader’s view. What does the Reviewer’s view of the submission look like?

Regards,
Alec Smecher

Hi @asmecher

Similarly, any reviewer who submits an article gets it the same

Hi,

I warmly recommend that you take time to read the excellent OJS3 guide available here: https://pkp.gitbooks.io/ojs3/content/en/

Especially chapter 9, 10 and 11.

Dear asmecher,
I have got a similar problem. When I came in stage “Assigning the Submission” and assign a section editor and reviewer, on the right side I don`t see these categories. There is only category Participants. How to add the button Send to Review? I cannot send article to review stage. I have got tutorial, but cannot activate this button to send articles for review. The version is OJS 3.0.2.
Thank you in advance.
Lazar

Hi @Lazar_Stosic,

You’ll need to assign an editor to the submission before the decisions become available.

Regards,
Alec Smecher

Solved. Thank you a lot. I had other problems, but will post on different topic.