OJS3: issues with usage statistics plugin with php7.0

@beghelli,

Did not know much about php, but you reply gave me an idea to delete php-geoip module. After this and after a command:

php tools/runScheduledTasks.php lib/pkp/plugins/generic/usageStats/scheduledTasks.xml

Finally files in “stage” folder had processed and all data went to database. So there is some incompatibility issues with geoip php module.

While logs were processing I received following strange warnings and fatal error that seems not influenced to final result:

PHP Warning:  preg_match(): Delimiter must not be alphanumeric or backslash in .../public_html/lib/pkp/classes/core/PKPString.inc.php on line 342
PHP Warning:  Declaration of PublishedArticleDAO::getBySetting($settingName, $settingValue, $journalId = NULL) should be compatible with ArticleDAO::getBySetting($settingName, $settingValue, $journalId = NULL, $rangeInfo = NULL) in .../public_html/classes/article/PublishedArticleDAO.inc.php on line 800
PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Using $this when not in object context in .../public_html/lib/pkp/classes/i18n/PKPLocale.inc.php:111

It needed to point out that analog command ....sheduledTasksAutoStage still not working (but with no fatal errors). Logs were not moved to stage folder.