OJS 3: Where is the PKP PLN plugin

I am not able to find the PKP PLN plugin in OJS 3.0.
Has anybody any idea how to get (find) it?

Regards
Anupent

Hi @anupent,

That plugin hasn’t been adapted to OJS 3.0 yet – but it’s high on our priority list. We’ll post an announcement when it’s ready.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

Thanks @asmecher for your reply.
Will wait till the plugin is integrated.

Regards
@anupent

It passed 4 months… isn’t it ready yet?

1 Like

Hi @ashotgev,

It’s under active development, but hasn’t been released yet.

Regards,
Alec Smecher

It passes more 4 months…
Please, write something…

Could you perhaps give a preliminary general timeline for the status of each individual plugin? For many admins, this is essential for deciding whether and when to upgrade to OJS 3.

Hi,

The OJS 3 PKP PLN plugin has been completed for some time, but has not yet been thoroughly tested. I’m sorry we can’t provide a more specific timeline, but we can’t release it until we’re sure it is production-ready.

Mark
PKP Team

2 Likes

@mjordan, hi
let us test it…

Hi I am also waiting for long for PKP PLN plugin to install on our OJS 3x. Kindly update.

Hi @asmecher, greetings.
Kindly update about release of PKP PLN for OJS 3.x. Anxiously waiting to hear good news, please update.
Regards. Sulaman

Hi,
we too are waiting for the release of PKP Plugin to pass definitively to OJS3. The test upgrade is absolutely ok but we can’t avoid to use LOCKSS (also for OMP).
What about Article-Level Metrics? Any news?

Thank you,
Enzo

Hi @Enzo,

On ALM, see this blog post.

Regards,
Alec Smecher

Hi @asmecher, greetings.
I and many other colleagues will be grateful if any update can be provided about PKP PLN plugin for OJS3 3.0.2.

Looking forward with kind regards.

Hi, any new about LOCKSS plugin for ojs 3.x?

Thank you,
Enzo

As of today it is still not available: the strange thing - and I am fairly new to the site - is that it is advertised both on the pkp pages and on the locks pages… it would be important to have an idea about this important feature.
Lucia

The plugin is already available for OJS >= 3.1.2, therefore I’m closing the topic.

Best,
Jonas