Journal Setup the look

I have an OJS but the look in journal setup is not working. All other features like detail, policies are working well. Any body have any solution of this problem?

Hi @SciPlaatform,

What version of OJS are you using? When you say “not working”, what do you mean specifically?

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

I am using OJS version 2.4.8.1. I have create a new journal and when I go to setup, and click on look the same issue was observed. I assumed there is issue in ThemePlugin but I do not know how to fix it. Your help will be really appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Hi @SciPlaatform,

Are you getting an error message? If so, check your web server’s error log for details.

Regards,
Alec Smecher

Ho to check web server’s error log detail?. I have deleted my browser history, cookies and cashes but the issue is same.

Hi @SciPlaatform,

This will depend on your host – typically there’s a file somewhere on your server called error_log.

Regards,
Alec Smecher

error log is empty. No issue was found in error log

Hi @SciPlaatform,

Something will definitely be logged – but there may be several logfiles to check. In particular, if your server has mod_security enabled, there may be a security log with details.

Regards,
Alec Smecher